Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Update

It has been a bit since I wrote on my blog, I hope to update my blog more often.This is what I have been up to in the last little bit.....


 I have been working hard to find sponsors for the children at Chileleko Community School. In my journey I have gotten 9 kids sponsored. I am very happy and thankful for those people, but we are needing more sponsors. These children are living in objective poverty and remember children can't help themselves. They need your help. It is only 10 dollars a month to sponsor a child. Or you can make an one time donation for food or medical supplies. It is a great need at the school, when a child comes to school sick they can't help them. It would be a great thing if they could have enough funds to help. If you want to help these children please write me an email at Shelbyafrica@gmail.com. They will be very happy to have a sponsor that cares. 


I have gotten some updates and new pictures from my other pen pals and sponsor children. I have over 30 kids to keep track of so it is sometimes very challenging :) I have sent my new sponsor child through CCS a package for her birthday. I can't wait to see the smile on her face. And also I sent a birthday card to Josephine whoI have been sponsoring for over a year now. 


Please help the children of the world. Stay tuned for more posts...


Peace and God bless you! 

Shelby

1 comment:

Caeti said...

Hey Shel!

It's always refreshing to see what you're up to with that passion you have for Africa... keep going for it! I'm so excited about what you're doing. God is pouring out His love through you in some really cool ways :)